Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions for Using Courses on https://growyourlife.net/
Last update: July 21, 2021
Table of Contents
- Subject matter
- Policy on User access to Platform resources / User registration
- The obligations of the Platform Administrator of https://growyourlife.net/
- Your obligations
- Blocking access to the Platform
- Liability of the Parties
- Processing of Platform Users’ personal data / Information clause
- Final provisions
I. SUBJECT MATTER
These “General Terms and Conditions for Using Courses on https://growyourlife.net/” (also referred to as “General Terms and Conditions”) set out the terms and conditions for Users to use the content and functionality offered through the Online Courses at https://growyourlife.net/ free of charge.
The expressions used in these “General Terms and Conditions" mean:
The DEOrecordings Association, registered association based in: ul. Malinka 65D/2 Wisła (43-460), Poland. It is an inter-denominational Christian organization working with churches and organizations whose aim is to bring the gospel closer to people. The Association Statute is available at https://deorecordings.pl/en/statute
Platform– https://growyourlife.net/ website with its functions.
Contractual Service– any course available on the https://growyourlife.net/ platform that is used based on an agreement between you and the DEOrecordings Association (Platform Administrator). The “General Terms and Conditions for Using Courses on https://growyourlife.net/” constitute the terms and conditions of the Contractual Service (the content of the contract).
Platform Resources- the material provided within the Platform, in accordance with the terms of and to the extent specified in the “General Terms and Conditions”, including, in particular, the Contractual Services and information relating to the Contractual Service
User- a natural person who has a User Profile and uses Platform Resources to the extent provided for in these “General Terms and Conditions". Users include course participants, as well as E-coaches and E-friends facilitating interactions in selected courses.
User Profile – a defined logical area within the Platform accessible to the person who created the User Profile (User registration) by providing a login (email address) and assigning a password.
III. POLICY ON USER ACCESS TO PLATFORM RESOURCES / USER REGISTRATIO
1. Access to a part of the resources of the Platform that contains information on Contractual Services and their technical and organizational aspects does not require the User to complete any formalities. In particular, the creation of a User Profile is not required.
2. The use of Contractual Services requires a User registration in the Platform system as follows:
a. Option 1: Registration by email
• You select the course by clicking on the “Sign up” button.
• You enter your e-mail address in the appropriate field, give your password, and read and agree on the Terms and Conditions of using the course (Contractual Service) available on the link provided.
• The User Profile is created, and you receive access to the selected course (Contractual Service) and the opportunity to sign up for any other course available on the Platform.
b. Option 2 - registration using external websites (e.g. Facebook).
• The Platform provides the option to register a User Profile with third-party websites, such as Facebook. The number of such websites may increase over time.
c. Option 3 – Registration for training courses for E-coaches or E-friends.
• Registration is similar to option 1, you choose a dedicated course for E-coach or E-friend.
3. For some Contractual Services and possible user requests (such as shipping material in hard copy), you may need to provide some additional data, such as:
a. First name
b. Last name
d. Age - from the age ranges drop-down list
e. Country / Region / City
f. Delivery address
g. Notes – field for any entry at your discretion
4. Creating a User Profile is equivalent to concluding an agreement between you (User) and the DEOrecordings Association (Platform Administrator). The subject matter of the contract is the access to the Contractual Services under the conditions defined in these “General Terms and Conditions for Using Courses on https://growyourlife.net/”.
5. In emergency situations, the primary Platform Administrator can also access your User Profile.
IV. The obligations of the https://growyourlife.net/ Platform Administrator
1. The Platform Administrator provides visitors to https://growyourlife.net/ and its active Users with free access to the relevant part of their resources – for an indefinite period of time.
2. If you do not log in to your User Profile for more than 12 months, the Platform Administrator reserves the right to deactivate your User Profile (delete your User account on the Platform) after notifying you of the intention to do so.
3. The DEOrecordings Association undertakes to use personal data made available by the User solely for the purposes and scope for which they were collected. For detailed information on data processing, refer to Part VIII of these “General Terms and Conditions for Using Courses on https://growyourlife.net/”.
V. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1. You are required to use the Platform in accordance with the laws, the provisions of these “General Terms and Conditions” and the principles of morality.
2. You are entitled to use the resources of the Platform solely for your personal use – in order to use the Contractual Services.
3. In order to use the data and any other material on the Platform, whether protected under copyright law or not, for any other purpose than to use the Contractual Service, you must obtain the consent of the person authorized to represent the Platform Administrator in each case. To obtain consent, you must submit a written request (by post or email) to the address provided on the Platform.
4. You must provide real information (personal information) in the registration process.
5. You are responsible for updating your personal information if such circumstances arise.
6. You must keep your individual password confidential and protect it from third party access.
7. You must refrain from any action that may impede or disrupt the operation of the Platform, in particular that may impede the use of the Platform or of other services of the DEOrecordings Association by other Users.
8. You must refrain from any action that may affect the privacy of other Users, in particular the collection, processing and dissemination of information about other Users without their express consent, and refrain from any infringement of the confidentiality of correspondence.
9. You must not use the Platform or other services of the DEOrecordings Association – also indirectly – to distribute unsolicited commercial/spam information.
10. If the format of the Contractual Service allows or assumes the option of inviting a third party or sharing the course content with a third party - which will result in providing personal information, such as the name and e-mail address of that person, you must first make sure that the third party agrees to it.
11. The User is required to refrain from acting in violation of the good name of the Platform Administrator and its agents.
12. You must not impersonate any other person.
VI. BLOCKING ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM
1. The Platform Administrator reserves the right to block access to the Platform at any time in the event of a user breaching the “General Terms and Conditions”, in particular in the following events:
a. You provide false personal data,
b. You share your login and/or password with a third party,
c. You violate the principles of morality in regard to the information and text posted on the Platform and/or against the Platform Administrator.
2. Blocking access to the Platform is equivalent to the termination of the agreement to use the Platform referred to in point III.4 by the DEOrecordings Association.
VII. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
1. The DEOrecordings Association is not responsible for instances where Platform resources are not available due to a failure of information systems or telecommunications system and for other effects of the malfunctioning and damage caused by telecommunications links.
2. The liability of the DEOrecordings Association, irrespective of its legal basis, is limited to instances of intentional damage and to the amount of damage sustained, excluding any loss of benefit.
3. The DEOrecordings Association shall not be responsible for the accuracy of the Platform content or the suitability of the Platform resources for your purposes, nor for the lack of functionality that is not specifically covered by the specific scope of the Contractual Service.
4. You are solely responsible to third parties for the information you provide and the texts you post on the Platform.
5. You are responsible for the damage caused by unauthorized disclosure of your login and/or password to third parties.
VII. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF PLATFORM USERS
1. The personal data of Users who have correctly completed the registration procedure on the Platform shall be processed in accordance with the data protection regulations and with the internal procedures in force in the activities of the DEOrecordings Association.
2. It is considered that activating and maintaining a User Profile means that the User maintains a constant (regular) contact with the Platform Administrator (the DEOrecordings Association) which, forms the basis for processing specific categories of personal data within the meaning of Article 9(2)(d) of Regulation (GDPR), if such data was transferred.
3. Information clause for the User:
Implementing the provisions of Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: Regulation 2016/679) each Platform User shall be informed that:
1. The controller of your personal information is the DEOrecordings Association based in: ul.Malinka 65D/2, 43-460 Wisla, Poland, (hereinafter: Data Controller).
2. The data protection officer has been appointed by the Data Controller and can be contacted via e-mail at
email@example.com or by sending correspondence to the Data Administrator with the annotation "Data Protection Officer" or "DPO";
3. Your personal data will be processed:a. To enable the data subject to take part in the course (performance of the Contractual Service) pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is party or for taking action on request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract, as well as, for specific categories of data, Article 9(2)(d) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. processing shall be carried out in the context of a legitimate activity conducted with appropriate safeguards by a foundation, association or other non-profit body with political, philosophical, religious or trade union purposes, provided that the processing concerns only members or former members of that entity or persons having permanent contacts with it in connection with its purposes and that personal data are not disclosed outside that entity without the consent of the data subjects;
b. To initiate subsequent communications with you as a User of the Platform’s content to inform you of other services and events you may be interested in, and to conduct analysis to improve your offer and service process, based on point (f) of Article 6(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, i.e. the implementation of activities which are a legitimate interest of the Administrator;
4. If the situation referred to in point V.9 arises in the execution of the Contractual Service, the DEOrecordings Association shall provide the third party with information on the processing of its personal data, in accordance with the procedure provided for in Article 14 of Regulation 2016/679.
5. Personal data will not be transferred to other entities except those entities entitled to process them under the laws in force and those entities providing services which are necessary for the day-to-day operation with which the Data Controller has concluded contracts to entrust the processing of the data in accordance with Article 28 of Regulation 2016/679;
6. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the Contractual Service until you delete your User Profile or raise an objection to the processing of data for which the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation 2016/679. In specific situations, the data may be processed for a period of time resulting from the applicable law, including:
a. The period until the date of limitation of any claims linked to the performance of the contract,
b. Until the end of the period of mandatory documentation for tax authorities.
The longest period is valid.
7. You have the following rights in connection with the processing of data:
a. In any case, you have:
• The right of access to your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of Regulation 2016/679;
• The right to rectify your personal data, in accordance with Article 16 of Regulation 2016/679;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – if you consider that the data are processed in a manner incompatible with the applicable law. The supervisory authority in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
b. The right to require the Data Controller to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 18 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, subject to the cases referred to in Article 18(2) to (3) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
c. The right to object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the right not to be subject to a decision giving rise to legal effects on you, based solely on automated processing, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 in respect of the data, whose processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
d. The right to transfer personal data, in accordance with Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in respect of data whose processing is based on point (b) of Article 6(1) and that are processed by automated means;
e. The right to request the deletion of data in accordance with Article 17 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 where the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or the data subject, raises an objection under article 21(1) to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing the data or the data subject raises an objection under article 21(2) to the processing of the data (i.e. objection to processing for direct marketing purposes);
8. At the same time, you are not entitled to:
a. The right to transfer personal data in accordance with Article 20 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 where the legal basis for the processing is Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
b. The right to object to the processing in accordance with Article 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 where the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
c. The right to refrain from being a subject to a decision giving rise to legal effects on you, based solely on automated processing, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 where the legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
d. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data – as in any case the legal basis for the processing of data is a premise other than the consent of the data subject.
9. Providing personal data is a contractual requirement and the failure to provide such data will result in the impossibility of providing the Contractual Service;
10. Your personal information will not be transferred to third countries;
11. Your personal information may be profiled (for example, to send an email proposing another course), but we will not make any decisions that are based solely on automated processing and have legal or similarly significant effects on you.
4. The right to delete data from the Platform is exercised in particular by using the functionality “Edit profile - delete User account".
5. By exercising the right to remove data from the Platform, you are unregistered from the Platform. Your profile data and all messages in individual courses are deleted, and in group courses attended by other Users, your data is made anonymous.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. If the “General Terms and Conditions for Using Courses on https://growyourlife.net/” are changed, they will be delivered to Platform Users by placing them on the Platform web pages.
2. No Party to this Agreement may transfer any rights arising from its records to a third party without the written consent of the other Party.
3. All remarks, comments, questions, and complaints regarding the Platform performance can be submitted via the contact form available at https://growyourlife.net/contact.
4. Disputes arising out of the performance of the Contractual Service shall be settled amicably.
5. In the absence of an amicable settlement, disputes between the Parties to the Agreement shall be settled by the Court having the jurisdiction at the seat of the DEOrecordings Association.