Values and Rules of E-coach Ministry
- Only Jesus – Jesus is the only Lord, Savior and Mediator between God and people.
- Bible as the foundation of our convictions.
- Love towards God and people.
- Focus on people whom we help to come to God and grow in Jesus.
- Focus on discipleship and helping people to find their place in the local churches with biblical teaching.
- Focus on multiplication in ministry.
- Avoiding topics that cause controversy among Christians and striving towards keeping unity and peace (it is a non-denominational movement, participants come from various Christian communities).
- Transparency of life and ministry.
- Responsibility and humbleness.
- Innovation and development.
Rules of the E-coach Ministry
- We desire to approach people in the attitude of genuine love, gentleness, patience, and unity in the Holy Spirit, pointing towards the person of Jesus as the only Lord and Savior and to make each contact with them a means of bringing them closer to the Savior.
- We focus our service on topics related to developing a personal relationship with God based on the Scriptures.
- We desire that every person who has turned from his sins, and considered Jesus as his Savior and Lord, will grow in his bond with God,
- Reading, studying and applying God's Word;
- Nurturing personal prayer time;
- Relying on the power of the Holy Spirit, not on personal efforts or feelings;
- Confessing his/her own sins, becoming like Christ and introducing the principles of the Scriptures into life.